what we do?
A APT LOGISTICS LLC is a contractor company that operates different sources in this industry to provide availability accuracy and flexibility to our customers and contractors companies.
Performs work on concrete where finishing tools are used
Essential Functions of the Job
1. Setting of screeds, the rodding, shaping, smoothing and finishing of the surfaces of freshly poured concrete floors, walls, sidewalks, curbs, steps and stairways, the finishing of extruded barrier rails or any other concrete surface requiring finishing, using hand tools or power tools, including floats, trowels, screeds and straightedge
2. The removing of rough or defective spots from concrete surfaces, using grinder or chisel and hammer and patching holes with fresh concrete or epoxy compound preparatory to sacking
3. Molding of expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers and straightedge
4. Sandblasting or water blasting for architectural finish or preparatory to patching
5. Cutting of joints with concrete saw for the control of cracks in buildings and sidewalks, driveways and curbs and gutters
6. Setting of concrete curb, gutter and sidewalk forms
Equipment/ Job Location
1. This position requires the use of hand tools, power equipment, and vehicles.
2. The job location is in all areas as required in our geographical work area. The employee will work primarily outdoors, exposed to inclement weather, and in the proximity of biological, chemical, electrical and mechanical hazards.
From a small do-it-yourself project, retaining walls, driveways, walkways, outdoor “stay-cation” areas, major home renovations, to building a new home – APT Logistics, LLC has got you and your family covered.